- Fully trained staff readily available in 24 hour attendance
- Full central heating
- Modern TYE-line 2000 Nurse Call system throughout the Home
- Fire alarm system and emergency lighting
- Passenger lifts to all floors
- Spacious Television and movie lounge and a quiet reading lounge
- Wireless internet access
- All personal laundry completed on the premises
- Excellent home – cooking choice of cuisine. Special diets catered for
- Birthdays remembered and celebrated
- All bedrooms have Televisions
- Gardens with allotments for service users to grow and take ownership of their own plants and vegetables
- Regular and up to date residents progress available whenever requested
- Regular scheduled GP and Social Service visits and specific visits available on request
Other in House Services
Chiropody – There are regular visits from the local chiropodist. Further unscheduled visits can be arranged as and when required.
Dental Care – A local Dentist visits the Care Homes on a regular basis, to provide residents with their dental care in-house.
Hairdressing – Fully qualified hairdressing staff visit the Care Homes on a regular basis, where they can provide residents with a range of hairdressing facilities in our purpose built on site hairdressing salons.
Newspapers – Daily newspapers of the resident’s choice are delivered. Arrangements are also made for other reading material, such as journals and magazines, to be delivered to our Care Homes.
Optician – An optician has scheduled visits to our Car Homes to provide residents with all their optical care requirements in house.
Religion – Visiting vicar and on call if required.
Bespoke Services – Bespoke in house services can be arranged, if available.
Residents and staff at Cilymaenllwyd enjoyed a special VE Day celebration. Tables were arranged in rows and everybody had a wonderful lunch in a street party atmosphere. It was quite a hit and brought back some wonderful memories and stories. Staff dressed in land girl outfits to look the part. A very fun day for […]
Cilymaenllwyd are proud to announce that one of our care assistants Miss Julie James has achieved a Gold Care Forum Award for Best Newcomer. Julie received her award at The Care Forum Wales annual awards ceremony in Cardiff on 24th October. Well done Julie! Pictured from left to right: Phillip Pengelly; Lakshmy Pengelly; Julie James;Julie’s […]